西密西根华协会员摄影大赛通知 CAWM Photo Contest
华协特邀摄影专业人士领衔成立评选委员会，比赛取前三名，和五个荣誉奖；另设一项最佳人气奖，由会员投票决定. 每人投一票用email address确认投票。前三名得奖者将得到华协sponsors提供的价值$30, $20, $10的 gift certificate。所有获奖者华协将颁发奖状，同时获奖作品将发布在华协网络主页，并注明摄影师名字。
2, 必须是自己所拍照片（属于自己的copy right).
3, 不能翻拍别人的照片重新modified/edited copy/layer.
4, 照片可以稍微有一点点modified （增加light/contrast/sharp/color) 但不能有copy 和 layer function.
5, 照片必须与主题相关, 如有不雅的照片华协有权删除取消资格.
6, 本次比赛不包括computer editing 的合成照片. 必须是original 照片.
8, 所有参赛的照片，西密华协有权使用在本协会的非营利項目中（包括宣传. 活动. 介绍. 等等)。
B: 每张照片的file 不能超过5MB， JPEG格式。
C: 照片的file 名称必须是 first name_ last name_picture name.
D: upload 照片后不能重新更改.
Chinese Association of West Michigan Photo Contest
In order to enrich the cultural life of the members of CAWM, CAWM is going to hold three amateur photography competitions in winter, summer and autumn. Each time there will be a theme, members of CAWM can submit photographs that they believe to be in line with the theme.
CAWM has specially invited photography professionals to lead the selection committee. The competition will award the top three and recognize five honorable mentions. There will also be recognition of a Member Favorite that will be decided by a member vote. Member votes will be confirmed by email address. The top three winners will receive a gift certificate worth $30, $20, $10 from the CAWM sponsors. All winners will be awarded a certificate, and the winning entries will be posted on the CAWM homepage with the name of the photographer.
The theme of the first competition in 2019 is "The Magic of Ice and Snow."
1. Only CAWM members can participate in the competition.
2. Must be your own photo (belong to your own copyright).
3. Can't remake someone's photo to re-modify/edit, copy/layer.
4. The photo can be slightly modified (for instance increasing light/contrast/sharp/color) but not copy and layer function.
5. The photo must be related to the theme. CAWM has the right to delete photos it deems inappropriate, in those cases the submitter will be also disqualified.
6. This competition does not include composite photo from multiple photos with computer editing. It must be an original photo.
7. If the photo is controversial, you must be able to provide relevant evidence.
8. For all participating photos in the competition, CAWM has the rights to use them in the association's non-profit projects (including publicity, activities, introduction, etc.)
9. The photo uploading deadline is February 28.
10. On March 5th a competition photos link will be given to the CAWM members, and members can begin voting for the Member Favorite award until March 14th. The competition selection committee also conducts the selection of awards. The winners will be announced on March 15.
A. A maximum of 3 photos per person.
B. The file size of each photo cannot exceed 5MB, JPEG format only.
C. The file name of the photo must be first name_ last name_picture name.
D. Photos cannot be changed after uploading.
Please review all rules and guidelines prior to submission. By uploading your photo you agree to the terms above.
Upload URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYRtbLmtURnuTcfK7WNhcAtynIlUIys11Zf_555soX3cad5Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
Note: To upload photos, you must have a Google account; when uploading, you will be asked to log in before you can upload. If you have an uploading problem, please email email@example.com
Chinese Association of West Michigan Photo Contest Committee